All players have to accept the following, so called "Sabrehaven Rules".
Some trusted players have been appointed as "Gamemasters". They have been given the
power to banish or penalize characters or accounts in order to stop destructive
behaviour in the game or on the Sabrehaven website.|
The following offences may lead to banishments or penalties:
A violation of the Sabrehaven Rules may lead to temporary banishment of characters and
accounts. In severe cases removal or modification of character skills, attributes and
belongings, as well as the permanent removal of accounts without any compensation
may be considered. The sanction is based on the severeness of the rule violation and
the previous record of the player and is determined by the banishing gamemaster.
- Characters with insulting (e.g. "
Bastard"), racist (e.g. " Nigger"),
extremely right-wing (e.g. " Hitler"), or sexist (e.g. " Bitch") names or
- Characters with names consisting of sentences (e.g. "
Who are you"),
unreasonable combinations of letters (e.g. " fgfshdsfg", " aaaaaaa" or " b"),
senseless formattings (e.g. " F R E D" or " mRCoOl"), names of objects (e.g.
" christmastree", " a wolf"), names of real-life celebrities (e.g.
" Britney Spears"), or names which were created to cause confusion with existing
player names (e.g. "Arieswer" instead of "Arieswar")
- Any kind of insulting, obscene, racist, extremely right-wing, or sexist
statements in the game or on the Sabrehaven website.
- Exploiting obvious errors of the game ("bugs"), for instance duplicating
items or killing players in protection zones (Quentin's Temple and the
depot). If you find a new bug, you are required to report it to Sabrehaven team immediately on Sabrehaven Discord channel.
- Intentionally misusing weaknesses in the gameplay. For example by
repeatedly shouting long sentences (so called "spamming"), blocking other
players in a protection zone, pushing of players from protection zones in
order to kill them, or arranging objects or players in a way, that other
players cannot move them.
- Multiclient in PVP or to block players path is strictly disallowed however you are allowed to play with multiple characters at once.
- Using tools to automatically do or repeat certain actions without any
interaction of the player ("macros" or "bots"). The first time penality is experience downgrade and stamina reset to 0 while the second time penalty is banishment for longer than 14 days or character permanent removal depending on the disguise.
- Threatening or insulting a gamemaster for his actions or his role as a
gamemaster. Claiming to be a gamemaster or claiming to have influence on the
decisions of gamemasters.
- Intentional untruthfulness towards a gamemaster concerning his
investigations, e.g. intentionally false reports about rule violations,
faking screenshots, etc.
- Bugged characters. They are banished in every case, regardless of their
behaviour or previous record.
- Donation refunds are stricly forbidden. Please do not donate if you have such bad intentions. If you want to support the server please do it kindly. If you maliciously refund your donated money and spend your virtual donation points or your affiliated partner spends the points then all your related characters and affiliated partner characters will be deleted from the game and your IP and the affiliated partner IP will be banished from the game server to connect forever. The affiliated partner punishment cases will be considered individually regarding the specific case based on the intentions.
These rules may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced on the Sabrehaven
Have a lot of fun in Sabrehaven!
Your Sabrehaven Team